DO NOT BE LATE.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE CLASS. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER DAY AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY.
You should be dressed and ready to start your session at the scheduled time. We suggest that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your class to avoid being late.
This is a safety issue, and we ask that you respect both our instructors and other students by showing up on time as tardiness is disruptive to the classroom experience we aim to provide.
At Body & Pole we have a 24-hour cancelation policy. As long as you cancel more than 24 hours before your scheduled class, your class credit will be returned to your account and you will be able to schedule for a future date. However, if you late cancel in the 24-hour cancelation period prior to your class start time you will lose the class credit and will not be permitted to reschedule for another date.
*All Members will be charged $25 each time they late cancel or fail to attend a scheduled class.
Upon arrival at Body & Pole for your first visit, you are required to present identification to verify your age and identity. A photo will also be taken and added to your online account to ensure yours and everyone’s safety in the studio.
We love last minute walk-ins, but to guarantee your spot in any class please reserve your spot in advance online. Unfortunately any class with less than 3 participants is subject to cancelation as late as 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time due to low enrollment.
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you purchase your classes/sessions/space rentals, make sure you know the expiration date and use all sessions before that date. We will not extend the expiration date.
When classes are full, you can sign up to be on Standby. If you are on Standby for a class, YOU SHOULD PLAN TO COME TAKE THE CLASS. If you can no longer take the class, make sure to remove yourself from Standby to avoid being added in and not being able remove yourself prior to our 24-hour cancelation period.
Please note, you can be added to class from Standby up to 3 HOURS before its start time as other students sign out making room available in the class. You will receive an automatic email or text notification letting you know you have been added to class. (PLEASE NOTE, if you have opted out of receiving notifications under your account settings you will NOT receive these notifications and are still expected to monitor your Standby status through your account). At that point, you will be held to our regular 24-hour cancelation policy. Anyone on Standby is welcome to arrive at the studio prior to class start time to join the warm-up and take available spots from any no shows. Preference for any available spots due to no shows will be given in order of where you are positioned on the Standby list.
Anyone 13 and older can take adult classes on our regular schedule; minors under 13 may only take private sessions scheduled with an instructor.
If you are under the age of 18, we require parental consent before you are permitted to take a class or schedule a private session, party or space rental. The parent or legal guardian must come to the studio with the minor, provide photo ID, and sign a parental consent form. This is for insurance and liability purposes. Feel free to sign up for class online ahead of time, but make sure any minors are accompanied by their parent when arriving at the studio. Make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled class or session start time.
Please wear proper attire when visiting our studio. Proper attire includes: athletic wear such as opaque fitted shorts, sports bras and/or tank tops, or opaque leggings for hoop and fabric classes. No transparent material is allowed. No undergarments are allowed to be used in place of workout attire.
BEHAVIOR AT THE STUDIO
- Please respect your instructors and fellow students and leave your phone conversations outside the studio while in class. This applies to text messaging and emailing as well.
- No street shoes permitted in the studio.
- We do not tolerate bullying or disrespecting of other students and their personal space. Such behavior will result in you being removed from the studio, and you will no longer be able to take classes at Body & Pole
PICTURES & FILMING
Taking pictures and filming are not allowed in our classes. Please respect other students’ privacy. If you wish to take pictures or film yourself, you are welcome to do so during the following times:
- Pole Parties
- Private Sessions
- Private Space Rentals
- Open Pole/Aerial Workouts
- After/Before Class
- Total cost of event must be paid at time of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
- When booking an event, we must select the group size. If the number of people changes and your rate is affected by it, you MUST let us know at least 24 hours in advance in order to update your information in our system. We will not be able to adjust the rate of any changes to group size after this time.
- In case of cancelation, up to 14 days before the event, 75% of the total event cost refunded to your credit card or you can reschedule for no extra charge.
- If you can less than 14 days before your event, 50% of the totally event cost refunded to your credit card. You will not be able to reschedule unless paying for another party. Please note, cancelation can be made no later than 24 hours prior to the event start time. Any cancelation within the 24 hour time period prior to event start time will receive no refund.
- Absolutely no refunds on full charge for late comers or late cancelations.
- If you are planning on bringing food or beverages with you, you are allowed to use our common areas with your group 15 minutes before or after your scheduled party. Food and drinks (except water) are not allowed inside the dance studio.
- Lateness to events will result in a shorter event time with the discretion of the instructor regarding proceeding or not. (Over 30 minutes late to an event may result in cancellation of your event. So don’t be late!)
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.
We can only accept cash or one credit card for payment.
Have more questions? Email email email@example.com or call us at 212-334-6900.
- Space rentals are for personal use (practice, rehearsals, videotaping, etc.), and are not for profit or instructional purposes. Please note, if guidelines are not adhered to we reserve the right to end your rental early without refund.
- A 24-hour cancelation policy applies when booking a private space rental; you will not receive your credit back for future use if you cancel less than 24 hours ahead of time.
- Space rentals are booked by the hour. We do not book half-hour rentals.
- A 24-hour cancelation policy applies to all students for classes. Traincation holders will be charged $25 each time they late cancel or fail to attend a class. No exceptions.
- Purchasing a Traincation pass does not guarantee you a spot in class unless you reserve your class in advance.
- The 7-day expiration is based on the first day you use the pass.
Alcohol consumption is not permitted prior to any physical activities at the studio. If you are intoxicated when arriving at our studio, you will not be allowed to participate, and will not be refunded your money.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverages, with the exception of bottled water, are not allowed in the dance studios. Please make sure to leave food and drinks in the locker room with your personal belongings.
We ask that you let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to cancel a private session or you will lose your private session credit. There are no refunds on late cancelations.
*This cancelation policy does not apply to PRIVATE PARTIES. For Party Policies, please go to the PARTIES page.