We require masks to be worn inside the studio and during class. Please make sure to put your mask on prior to entering the studio. You may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time and we will only be checking in one student at a time. All returning students will be required to sign an updated electronic liability waiver through their MindBody login prior to their first return to the studio.
Please note, all non-essential shared supplies have been removed from all studios. Class content will be modified accordingly. You may bring your own supplies, or we will have mats and kneepads available to rent at the front desk. Personal supplies of rosin/chalk and Dry Hands will also be available for purchase at the front desk. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we request that you DO NOT sign-up for any classes, space rentals, privates or parties and refrain from entering the studio until you have been cleared by a medical professional to do so or remain symptom-free for a minimum of 48 hours prior to returning to the studio.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we request that you stay home and cancel any upcoming reservations as soon as possible:
- Elevated temperature or fever of 100.4 F or higher
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Persistent headache
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY
We respect social distancing rules at the studio. Please maintain at least 6ft (2 meters) between yourself and others waiting in line prior to entering the studio and while inside the studio. We do not permit congregating at the front desk, in common spaces or in between classes. If you have any questions, please refer to Customer Service via phone or email rather than in person at the studio. Our locker rooms are currently closed to reduce overcrowding. We request you arrive dressed and ready for class. If needed you may use our personal changing stations to change. Personal belongings may be stored in personal storage bins spaced out in each studio classroom. All participants and instructors must wash their hands prior to entering the classroom. Shoes must be removed prior to entering the classroom and must be worn at all times in all common spaces.
DO NOT BE LATE.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE CLASS. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER DAY AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY.
You should be dressed and ready to start your session at the scheduled time. You may arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled class to avoid being late. Please note, we currently do not permit entry to the studio prior to this timeframe.
This is a safety issue, and we ask that you respect both our instructors and other students by showing up on time as tardiness is disruptive to the classroom experience we aim to provide.
At Body & Pole we have a 24-hour cancelation policy. As long as you cancel more than 24 hours before your scheduled class, your class credit will be returned to your account and you will be able to schedule for a future date. However, if you late cancel in the 24-hour cancelation period prior to your class start time you will lose the class credit and will not be permitted to reschedule for another date.
*All Members will be charged $25 each time they late cancel or fail to attend a scheduled class.
Upon arrival at Body & Pole for your first visit, you are required to present identification to verify your age and identity. A photo will also be taken and added to your online account to ensure yours and everyone’s safety in the studio.
We love last minute walk-ins, but to guarantee your spot in any class please reserve your spot in advance online. Unfortunately any class with less than 6 participants is subject to cancelation as late as 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time due to low enrollment.
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you purchase your classes/sessions/space rentals, make sure you know the expiration date and use all sessions before that date. We will not extend the expiration date.
When classes are full, you can sign up to be on Standby. If you are on Standby for a class, YOU SHOULD PLAN TO COME TAKE THE CLASS. If you can no longer take the class, make sure to remove yourself from Standby to avoid being added in and not being able remove yourself prior to our 24-hour cancelation period.
Please note, you can be added to class from Standby up to 3 HOURS before its start time as other students sign out making room available in the class. You will receive an automatic email or text notification letting you know you have been added to class (please make sure you are signed up to receive these notifications on your MindBody account). At that point, you will be held to our regular 24-hour cancelation policy. Anyone on Standby is welcome to arrive at the studio prior to class start time to join the warm-up and take available spots from any no shows. Preference for any available spots due to no shows will be given in order of where you are positioned on the Standby list.
Only adults 18 and older are permitted to sign-up for classes and private sessions as well as reserve space rentals at the studio. We do not permit anyone 17 or under at this time. Please check back with us in the future regarding changes in this policy.
Please wear proper attire when visiting our studio. We require masks to be worn at all times in the studio. Proper attire includes: athletic wear such as opaque fitted shorts, sports bras and/or tank tops, or opaque leggings for hoop and fabric classes. No transparent material is allowed. No undergarments are allowed to be used in place of workout attire.
BEHAVIOR AT THE STUDIO
- We require all participants and instructors to wash their hands upon arrival at the studio and prior to joining class.
- Please respect your instructors and fellow students and leave your phone conversations outside the studio while in class. This applies to text messaging and emailing as well.
- No street shoes permitted in our studio classrooms.
- We do not tolerate bullying or disrespecting of other students and their personal space. Such behavior will result in you being removed from the studio, and you will no longer be able to take classes at Body & Pole.
PICTURES & FILMING
Taking pictures and filming are not allowed in our classes. Please respect other students’ privacy. If you wish to take pictures or film yourself, you are welcome to do so during the following times:
- Pole Parties
- Private Sessions
- Private Space Rentals
- After/Before Class
- Until further notice, we only permit party sizes of 6 people and under.
- Total cost of event must be paid at time of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
- When booking an event, we must select the group size. If the number of people changes and your rate is affected by it, you MUST let us know at least 24 hours in advance in order to update your information in our system. We will not be able to adjust the rate of any changes to group size after this time.
- In case of cancelation, up to 14 days before the event, 75% of the total event cost refunded to your credit card or you can reschedule for no extra charge.
- If you can less than 14 days before your event, 50% of the totally event cost refunded to your credit card. You will not be able to reschedule unless paying for another party. Please note, cancelation can be made no later than 24 hours prior to the event start time. Any cancelation within the 24 hour time period prior to event start time will receive no refund.
- Absolutely no refunds on full charge for late comers or late cancelations.
- If you are planning on bringing food or beverages with you, you are allowed to use our common areas with your group 10 minutes before or after your scheduled party. Food and drinks (except water) are not allowed inside the dance studio.
- Lateness to events will result in a shorter event time with the discretion of the instructor regarding proceeding or not. (Over 30 minutes late to an event may result in cancellation of your event. So don’t be late!)
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.
- We can only accept cash or one credit card for payment.
Have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-334-6900.
- Only one person is permitted to use a space rental at a time and only Studio C is available to rent until further notice.
- Space rentals are for personal use (practice, rehearsals, videotaping, etc.), and are not for profit or instructional purposes. Please note, if guidelines are not adhered to we reserve the right to end your rental early without refund.
- A 24-hour cancelation policy applies when booking a private space rental; you will not receive your credit back for future use if you cancel less than 24 hours ahead of time.
- Space rentals are booked by the hour. We do not book half-hour rentals.
- Space rentals for photoshoots or video projects must be booked through Events at email@example.com.
At this time, Traincation bookings are temporarily unavailable. Please check back with us in the future regarding changes in this policy.
Alcohol consumption is not permitted prior to any physical activities at the studio. If you are intoxicated when arriving at our studio, you will not be allowed to participate, and will not be refunded your money.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverages, with the exception of bottled water, are not allowed in the studio. Please make sure to leave any food or drinks with your personal belongings. We do not permit eating in between classes or congregating in any studio common spaces.
We ask that you let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to cancel a private session or you will lose your private session credit. There are no refunds on late cancelations. We currently only offer one-on-one privates and do not offer semi-privates at this time.