ONLY 20 AVAILABLE
Monthly Member Benefits
– Free three month B&P Online Membership
– 10% off Class Packages, Open Workouts, Official B&P Merch, Space Rentals, and Privates
– 8 Guest Passes (new clients only)
– 2 Late Cancel exceptions
With the Monthly Membership, you receive access to up to 15 classes for a whole month, anytime. Class registration on this Membership opens month-by-month.
|Monthly||$475/mth||1 month cancel notice.|
OPEN WORKOUT MEMBER
*BRAND NEW* ONLY 20 AVAILABLE
Open Workout Member Benefits
– Access to unlimited Open Workouts (12+ per week available)
– 10% off Space Rentals
With the Open Workout Membership, you receive unlimited access to all Open Workouts each month, anytime seven days a week. Open Workout registration on this Membership opens month-by-month.
|Unlimited Open Workouts||$139/mth||1 month cancel notice.|
- Monthly Membership charges will be processed monthly on the same date throughout the term of the contract.
- At Body & Pole we have a 24-hour cancelation policy. As long as you cancel more than 24 hours before your scheduled class, your class credit will be returned to your account and you will be able to schedule for a future date. However, if you late cancel in the 24-hour cancelation period prior to your class start time you will lose the class credit and will not be permitted to reschedule for another date. All Members will be charged $25 for each late cancelation or no-show.
- Termination: You may cancel membership with 1 month’s notice without an early termination fee by emailing CustomerService@bodyandpole.com and asking for a membership termination.
- Suspension: We permit up to one month membership suspension for medical reasons only. A medical note must be provided to confirm the need for the suspension. Membership can only be suspended for up to one month.
- Reactivation: If you wish to cancel your membership agreement early and reactivate your membership at a later time, a $75 Reactivation Fee will apply.
- Purchasing a membership does not guarantee you a spot in class. You still must reserve a space in advance.
- All membership holders will only be allowed to sign up for class reservations for the month they have paid for.