This professionally-produced show (lights! cameras! seating!) will take place at Body & Pole this Fall 2017. Consisting of multiple unique shows, each will highlight instructor-created work, student-created work and feature some extra special guest performers!
It’s a low-stress yet exciting way to show your friends and family all the skills and passion in your practice. And we offer a lot of ways to participate, from joining a group piece, working one-on-one with a coach to submitting a piece!
THE THEME: TBD
SHOW OFF YOUR STRENGTH, FLOW, FLEX AND PERFORMANCE SKILLS!
GROUP & SOLO PERFORMANCE SERIES
COST (EACH): $349 – $499
Guaranteed spot performing in our Student Showcase
Have fun performing with your peers under the complete guidance of your instructor/choreographer
SUBMIT FOR THE SHOWCASE
Interested in creating your own piece? Submission info to be determined.
1. You must have taken class at Body & Pole within the last 3 months
2. You must perform an apparatus and/or skill taught at Body & Pole
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Send an email to email@example.com with:
1. Your name
2. Whether you are submitting as a solo, duo or group (+ names of other performers if as duo or group)
3. Apparatus(es) or skill you will showcase
4. Link to sample video of each performer doing apparatus(es)/skills (can be IG video)
5. Any ideas on your concept
ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS:
Performers will be selected and all entrants will be notified. Selection is based on creating diverse, balanced, and engaging audience experiences.
If selected, there is a non-refundable $75 acceptance fee, which covers: