2021 COVID-19 POLICIES
Due to the new NYC initiative Key to NYC beginning on Monday, September 13th, people 12 and older will be required to show proof that they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for indoor dining, indoor fitness, and indoor entertainment.
Body & Pole students, staff, and instructors must show proof of vaccination in order to enter the studio, mandated by the city of New York.
As of July 12th, we have:
🍿 Increased capacity
🍿 Reopened common spaces
🍿 Fully operational locker rooms
🍿 Hands-on spotting (optional)
SEAT UPGRADE: RESERVE YOUR OWN APPARATUS FOR $30.
Text (347.899.4760), email, or stop by our front desk to reserve your own apparatus, subject to availability.
Read below for our current COVID-19 studio policies, upgrades, and updates.
ADDITIONAL STUDIO UPDATES & UPGRADES
- Studio C is available for rentals (two persons max per rental), and a mask must be worn at all times.
- Increased ventilation in all rooms of the studio.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with new sinks added.
- Cleaning conducted using EPA-registered supplies.
- Continuous cleaning of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Class start times staggered to reduce clustering at the front desk.
- Individual safety mats have been added for every client and will be sanitized between each use.
- All clients and instructors are required to wash their hands before training.
- Studio doorknobs changed to brass material which has been proven to hold antiviral properties.
- Increased client communication with policy reminders and advisory signage posted in studio.
- Extensive staff training in new safety protocol and contact tracing procedure in place.
WHAT COVID-RELATED SAFETY MEASURES HAVE YOU TAKEN?
We are following all CDC and NYS guidance related to protecting our community from COVID-19. This includes the following policies:
- All participants and staff must wear masks at all times.
- Body & Pole students, staff, and instructors must show proof of vaccination in order to enter the studio.
- Regular disinfection using EPA-registered cleaning products.
To review all of our studio policies, click here.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Space Rentals A, B, D, E
- Early Bird Room Rentals
- Yearly, Off Peak, and Weekend Warrior Memberships (Monthly Available)