WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL CDC AND NYS GUIDANCE RELATED TO PROTECTING OUR COMMUNITY FROM COVID-19
2022 COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated, who are vaccinated and eligible for a booster but not yet boosted, are strongly encouraged to continue to wear masks in the studio, especially in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained.
STUDIO COVID-19 MEASURES
- Continuous cleaning of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Cleaning conducted using EPA-registered supplies.
- Increased ventilation in all rooms of the studio.
- Intellipure Hospital Grade Air Purifiers throughout the entire studio.
- All clients and instructors are required to wash their hands before training.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with new sinks added.
- Studio doorknobs changed to brass material which has been proven to hold antiviral properties.
- Class start times staggered to reduce clustering at the front desk.
- Individual safety mats have been added for every client and will be sanitized between each use.
- Studio C is available for rentals (two persons max per rental), and a mask must be worn at all times.