WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL CDC AND NYS GUIDANCE RELATED TO PROTECTING OUR COMMUNITY FROM COVID-19
2022 COVID-19 POLICIES
Body & Pole students, staff, and instructors must show proof of vaccination in order to enter the studio, mandated by the city of New York.
Must answer NO to the following questions:
1. Have you experienced any of THE following symptoms in the past 14 days?
– temperature at or above 100.4 F
– nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
– new loss of taste or smell
– sore throat
– persistent cough
– fatigue and muscle pain
2. Have you had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in past 5 days?
3. Have you received a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
Read below for our current COVID-19 studio policies, upgrades, and updates.
STUDIO COVID-19 MEASURES
- Extensive staff training in new safety protocol and contact tracing procedure in place.
- Increased client communication with policy reminders and advisory signage posted in studio.
- Continuous cleaning of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Cleaning conducted using EPA-registered supplies.
- Increased ventilation in all rooms of the studio.
- Intellipure Hospital Grade Air Purifiers throughout the entire studio.
- All clients and instructors are required to wash their hands before training.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with new sinks added.
- Studio doorknobs changed to brass material which has been proven to hold antiviral properties.
- Class start times staggered to reduce clustering at the front desk.
- Individual safety mats have been added for every client and will be sanitized between each use.
- Studio C is available for rentals (two persons max per rental), and a mask must be worn at all times.
SEAT UPGRADE: RESERVE YOUR OWN APPARATUS FOR $30.
Text (347.899.4760), email, or stop by our front desk to reserve your own apparatus, subject to availability.