WE ARE OPEN
Body & Pole remains committed to the highest safety standards to ensure you enjoy a safe aerial flight. Read below for our COVID-19 studio policies, upgrades, and updates.
See you in the sky! ✈
ADDITIONAL STUDIO UPDATES & UPGRADES
- Studio C is available for rentals (two persons max per rental), and a mask must be worn at all times.
- Increased ventilation in all rooms of the studio.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with new sinks added.
- Cleaning conducted using EPA-registered supplies.
- Continuous cleaning of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Training start times staggered to reduce clustering at the front desk.
- Individual safety mats have been added for every client and will be sanitized between each use.
- All clients and trainers are required to wash their hands before training.
- Studio doorknobs changed to brass material which has been proven to hold antiviral properties.
- Increased client communication with policy reminders and advisory signage posted in studio.
- Extensive staff training in new safety protocol and contact tracing procedure in place.
WHAT COVID-RELATED SAFETY MEASURES HAVE YOU TAKEN?
We are following all CDC and NYS guidance related to protecting our community from COVID-19. This includes the following policies:
- All participants and staff must wear masks at all times.
- All participants must complete a verbal wellness screening upon entry to the studio.
- Reduced capacity social distancing practiced at all times.
- No shared equipment. You may bring your own or we have rental options at the front desk.
- Regular disinfection using EPA-registered cleaning products.
- We currently offer trainings on single-use equipment only.
To review all of our studio policies, click here.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Space Rentals A, B, D, E
- Early Bird Room Rentals
- Yearly, Off Peak, and Weekend Warrior Memberships (Monthly Available)