For students who feel very comfortable with inversions, leg hangs, climbing, and spin pole. Must have been taking our level 2 classes for at least a few months before signing up for this class, or at least one full year of extensive training in other facilities.
If you are comfortable with all your level 2 inversions, we are ready to take you to the next level of strength and grace. In this class, we raise the bar with more advanced inversions and holds, as well as spins. You will learn how to put it all together in some beautiful combos, as we help you find your own strength and style. Level 2 (beginner/intermediate) classes are required prior to this class, or approval from one of our instructors.
feel ready for pole level 3? Here are some pre-requisites:
Dual sided proficiency while performing:
- One-handed spins
- Climbs and their variations (forearm climb, side climb, spinning climb on static pole)
- Upright bracket/split grip holds
- Familiarity with the mechanics of level 2 spinny pole
– Chopper into basic inversion
– Cat pounces in crucifix
– Outside leg hook
– Inside leg hook
– Aerial inversions (from strong hold grip)
– Lay backs
– Prince stand with holding the inside leg
– Inside/outside leg-hang switches, and transitions in/out